If you missed the A Taste of Mississippi event at City Grit in NY, you have two chances to catch our re-do dinners in Mississippi! The event was so well received that Chefs Derek Emerson and Chris Poplin will be serving their six courses at Walker’s Drive In on April 22, 2013 and at Magnolia Hall at Florence Gardens on April 25, 2013. Tickets for both events are currently on sale and can be found on the Eat Y’All website. Tickets for either event are $75 for all six courses and the price includes drinks.
Like our March 7th Taste of Mississippi event, each dinner will feature delicious, sustainable Mississippi seafood and local favorites, including:
- Oysters stuffed with Shrimp and Parmesan
- Shrimp and Roasted Tomato Bisque with Crab Cakes
- Crispy BBQ Oysters with Waldorf Salad Slaw and Warm Brie
- Shaved Fennel and Red Onion Salad with Colossal Lump Crab and Satsuma Orange
- Blackened Redfish with a Cajun Corn Maque Choux
- Southern Peach Cobbler with an Orange Biscuit Crust and Chantilly Crème
We’re excited to be bringing this Chef Table event home to Mississippi not once, but twice. The event sold out quickly in NY, so visit EatYall for more details and ticket information. We look forward to seeing you on April 22 and 25th!