The votes are in and Mississippi has spoken! Here is the official list of winners and runners up who will be competing live during the January 29th Best of Mississippi: Seafood Edition dinner.
Congratulations to the following:
Capitol / River Region
- Winner: Chef Alex Eaton of The Manship Wood-Fired Kitchen in Jackson
- Runners-Up: Chef Parker Voss of The Caboose in McComb and Chef Stephen Kruger of The Iron Horse Grill in Jackson
- Winner: Chef Chris Garrett of The Chimneys in Gulfport
- Runners-Up: Chef Jeremy Noffke of The Purple Parrot in Hattiesburg and Chef Scott Weinberg of The Blow Fly Inn in Gulfport
- Winner: Chef Stevens Flagg of Giardina’s Restaurant in Greenwood
- Runner-Up: Chef Drew Pinkston of Lusco’s Restaurant in Greenwood
- Winner: Chef Mitch McCamey of The Neon Pig in Tupelo
- Runner-Up: Chef Rob Ray of McEwen’s in Oxford
- Winner: Chef Ty Thames of Restaurant Tyler in Starkville
- Runner-Up: Chef Johnny Wooten of Market Cafe in Louisville
Limited tickets are still available for the People’s Choice event, where dinners will be the voters in deciding who the Best 2014 Mississippi Seafood Chef will be!
For more information on the event and to purchase tickets, you can visit EatYall.com. We hope you can join us on Jan 29th!