Basic Charcoal-Broiled Mississippi Gulf Fish Steaks
spring, summer, fall, winter
- 4 each 5-6 oz Mississippi Gulf fish steaks (king mackerel, cobia, or shark)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 8 Tbsp pepper
- 1 each lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare the grill.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, pepper, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce and garlic powder.
- Brush fish with butter mixture and place on the grill.
- Grill the fish, brushing often with the marinade, 3-5 minutes per side or until just cooked through.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with your favorite grilled vegetables.