Greek-Style Mississippi Gulf Red Snapper
spring, fall, winter
- 2 lbs Mississippi Gulf red snapper fillets
- 1 each large red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 each large tomato, cored and chopped
- 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
- 4 oz feta or blue cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place fish in a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Lay onions over fish and sprinkle with oregano and lemon juice.
- Mix together parsley and tomato, and toss over fish.
- Top fish with cheese and cover tightly with foil.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with a Greek salad and good bread.