Mississippi Gulf Crabmeat Dip
spring, summer, fall, winter
- 8 oz Mississippi Gulf white crabmeat
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 bunch small green onions, chopped
- 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 8 oz Swiss cheese, grated
- 1 cup heavy cream, divided
- 1 tsp sherry
- salt, to taste
- papper, to taste
- In a soup pot over medium heat, add butter, onions and parsley and sauté 2 minutes.
- Blend in flour, half the cream and cheese until cheese is melted, ten remove from heat.
- Add remaining cream and sherry, and gently fold in crab.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with good crusty bread slices or crackers.