Mississippi Gulf Oyster Dip
spring, summer, fall, winter
- 8 oz Mississippi Gulf oysters, drained
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/4 tsp dried dill
- 1/4 bunch parsley, chopped
- 2 each green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp Lawry’s® seasoning salt
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- Preheat broiler.
- Arrange oysters on broiler pan and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil 1-2 minutes each side, or until just cooked though.
- Chop oysters and mix well with remaining ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Taste and adjust seasoning.
- Chill 1 hour.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with crackers or crusty bread.