Mississippi Gulf Oyster Spinach Pizza
spring, summer, fall, winter
- 8 oz Mississippi Gulf Oysters, drained and chopped
- 13.8 oz refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 14-oz jar Alfredo sauce
- 9 oz frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed
- 8 oz Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven according to instruction on dough package.
- Spread the dough onto a sheet pan.
- In a bowl, combine the alfredo sauce and spinach.
- Spread onto pizza dough and layer with mozzarella and oysters.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake according to the pizza dough instructions.
Serving Suggestion: Enjoy this with a hearts of Romaine salad and Italian dressing.