Mississippi Gulf Seafood Casserole
spring, summer, fall, winter
- 1 lb. Mississippi Gulf Shrimp (boiled and peeled)
- 1 lb. Mississippi Gulf Crab Meat 8 oz. fresh spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. sherry
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 8 oz. Swiss cheese
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1-1/2 pack Ritz crackers, crushed 1 stick butter, melted
- Line greased baking dish (9″x13″) with fresh spinach. Mix shrimp, crab, mayonnaise, sherry, worcestershire sauce, dry mustard and onions.
- Put mixture on top of spinach. Slice cheese and put on top of mixture. Next, cover with sliced mushrooms.
- Melt butter and mix with crushed crackers.
- Spread cracker mixture over mushrooms and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.