Mississippi Gulf Shrimp Salad
spring, summer, fall
- 16 oz medium Mississippi Gulf shrimp, boiled, peeled and chopped
- 16 oz elbow macaroni
- 1 each green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 bunch green onions, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 4 each hardboiled eggs, sliced or chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Cook macaroni according to package directions, drain and let cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl; toss well and taste, adjusting seasoning as needed.
- Mix everything together and serve.
Serving Suggestion: Serve on leaves of Iceberg lettuce with nice buttered bread.