Stuffed Mushrooms With Mississippi Gulf Crabmeat
spring, fall, winter
- 8 oz Mississippi Gulf crabmeat
- 12 each medium mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 1/4 each medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup hollandaise sauce
- salt, to taste
- white pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine the onions, celery, crabmeat, mayonnaise, salt and pepper to make the crab meat filling.
- Fill mushroom caps with the crab mixture.
- Bake mushrooms at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with hollandaise sauce and return to oven for one minute.
- Garnish with paprika.
Serving Suggestion: Perfect with all your other party fare, like Mississippi Crabmeat Dip.